1. The beach. A whole year in landlocked Alberta has made me super eager to get back home and enjoy the sun, sand and crystal clear water of the beaches near where I live on the Sunshine Coast. Fingers crossed I can move back into the unit I was living in last - here's the view I got to see every day:
2. PINTEREST! Oh how I love Pinterest. I use it for wardrobe inspiration, recipe ideas, brainstorming classroom activities and of course to whittle away my free time pinning random funny images. You can follow my boards if you'd like!
3. My lovely friends and family. I've been away for a whole year so have missed birthdays, new babies, weddings and parties. Can't wait to get home and see everyone again.
4. Travelling! So far I've been to a few countries in Europe, the UK and North America but I have a bucket list of places that I'd love to see. Perhaps next time I venture overseas I'll do a Mediterranean cruise. :)
5. I really, truly do love to teach. I can't wait to get back to my classroom with my head full of new ideas and a renewed excitement to inspire my kids.