Saturday 2 January 2016

Currently January!

2016! Let's start the year off right with Farley's Currently link up!


We're right in the middle of a gorgeous Summer here in Queensland.  I spent all of December on a wonderful holiday in the USA and since being back I've enjoyed lots of time in the sunshine, mostly by the pool.  Usually at this time of the year we are sweltering, with only a few hours early and late in the day cool enough to be in the sun - but this year the weather is mild and everyone is loving it! As I type I am listening to the breeze in the trees and appreciating the clear blue sky.  Once I've been for a swim today I have to spend some time re-installing of the fonts I've downloaded over the years - one of the cons of having a new laptop.

I'm looking forward to 2016 being a year full of new and exciting adventures! I'd love to hear what you have planned for the new year. :)

7 comments:

  1. How exciting! What part of the U.S. did you visit? You're so lucky to be able to spend time in the pool in January!! Sounds like the perfect weather. I wish I could do that...
    Good luck with your fonts.. that's something I keep ignoring but need to do as well!!
    Have a great 2016 :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your one word! Adventures are always good! Here in Michigan we are freezing and looking at a snowy landscape...would you like to trade?!
    Cheers!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, LOVE your one word! What's life without a little adventure!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in Florida and love it here! My husband and I would both love to travel to your part of the world some day!

    Susan
    PassioninPortableland

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss you already! Want some hoIiday photos! Happy you had a great time away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you had an amazing vacation to the U.S.! Hope 2016 is filled with fantastic adventures for you!

    Shyra
    Junior High Core Values

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you all the best on your new adventures Lauren! We have just had storms here so the mild weather sounds nice!
    Stars and Wishes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by!