Saturday 15 July 2017

Meet the Teachers! Aussie Sellers on TpT

I'm not sure about you but I just love getting to know more about the friends and acquaintances I make in cyber space!  When I first started reading teaching blogs my favourite posts were the ones that really put a face to the name of the author - tidbits about who they were and why they loved to teach.  It's the same when I buy resources from Teachers Pay Teachers!  I know that when I buy from an Aussie seller they will be familiar with the expectations of our curriculum, and lots of times the themes and language used are more relevant to my kidlets.  Plus, it's always good to 'shop local' and send your money to another Aussie teacher!  If I'm ever teaching something particularly Australian - our history, currency, ANZAC Day, and sometimes even phonics - I always search for local stores to buy from first. {I'll show you how to search by location at the end of this post!}

Today I'd like to introduce you to a few awesome teacher-authors who are waving the Australian flag over on TpT.  I bet you know some of them already!  If it's the first time you've met them, I'd encourage you to click on their info to pop over and check out their resources. 

I'll start with a bit of info about myself, just in case you're new to my blog:


Next up is a teacher whose resources cover just about every subject area in the primary years:


If you're looking for STEM resources, you need to meet Sarah:


There's something for all teachers on TpT!  Kim has your Music needs sorted:


Last but not least, Jennifer has resources in English and other languages - perfect for language teachers or those with ESL kidlets in their class:


If you'd like to find all of the Aussie sellers on Teachers Pay Teachers, it's really easy to search by location and see us all in one handy spot!

First up, hover over the 'All Categories' button to the left of the search bar on the TpT home page:


Move down to 'Sellers by Location', then click 'Australia':


There you have it - easy peasy! Once you've arrived at the full list of sellers, you can refine by grade or subject, just like a normal TpT search.

I hope by reading this post you've discovered some new Australian made resources that will be perfect for your classroom!  

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic work putting this together Lauren, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Thanks for the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Lauren. It looks awesome. Thank you for doing such a great job. How can I share this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lauren
    Isn't it great to see so many Aussie bloggers and resource creations? Really enjoyed reading your post.
    Have a great week.
    Julie :)
    Mrs Stowe's Kinder Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by!