1. I know this won't make me popular with anyone... but I'm all done with school for the year! My kidlets had their last day on Tuesday, we met our new Preppies on Wednesday and Thursday and then Friday was a student free day for cleaning and organising. Seven glorious weeks of summer holidays now stretch out ahead of me!! (I think I might be the very first blogger on Christmas break?) I'm really looking forward to some time at the beach, getting my gym routine back on track and creating some new products that have been rattling around in my brain as ideas for a while. To celebrate, all of my Christmas products in my store are on sale until Tuesday. Go grab a bargain!
2. I must admit that I left thinking about Christmas gifts for my kidlets a little too late this year. I decided on something that I was happy with (and so were the kids!) but I will definitely be checking through the ideas in the Ho-Ho-Holiday Gifs for Your Students linky.
I grabbed a cute pair of sunglasses for each of my kidlets, and attached a tag that read: Your future's so bright, you gotta wear shades! Next year I will take more time to create a cuter tag, but these ones did the job they needed to!
3. Speaking of gifts, I'm really looking forward to a day spending this day spa gift certificate that a few of my sweeties gave me. I think I might have a massage and a manicure. :)
4. Did you spend up big in the TpT Cyber Sale? I bought a few things that I'd had on my wishlist and was just itching to get my hands on!
The first 2 products are from the very talented Mel from the Pond.
|A-Z Tracing Worksheets|
|A-Z Pinning Pages|
And this pack from Marsha (A Differentiated Kindergarten) whose products are AMAZING!
|I Can Do It Myself Segmenting Fun|
5. I've got a lot more shopping planned for this week, too! I need to get all of my Christmas shopping done... I'm sure I'll think it's great fun for the first hour or so until I'm completely over the crowds! :)
Happy weekend, everyone!