Sunday 21 July 2013

A New Product - Rainbow Border Number Posters!

What's a girl to do when she's home on a Saturday night and there's nothing on TV?  Make classroom decor, of course!  

On the holidays I printed and laminated the Rainbow Border Word Wall Headers I'd made and they are on display looking gorgeous in my room.  Unfortunately, they made the number posters that I've had for years look old and boring in comparison.  So last night I put together a set of posters with the numeral, ten frame and number word for the numbers 0-20.  They have the same rainbow border and the ones I'm going to use have bright coloured dots in the ten frames.  There's also a set with black dots for those who need to conserve their coloured ink. :)




I can't wait to get these on display tomorrow! 

I hope you are enjoying a lovely, relaxing weekend and haven't ruined your Sunday afternoon by leaving all your lesson planning 'til the last minute like I have... Will I ever learn?

Lauren


2 comments:

Thanks for popping by!