1. How wonderful it is to have my boy nearby instead of on the other side of the Pacific!
2. On Tuesday we spent the day at Australia Zoo. It's so great that the spirit of Steve Irwin really does live on through the passion and enthusiasm that the zoo staff have for the animals and the environment. If you're nearby (or planning to visit Australia!) then Australia Zoo is a 'must see'. This sleepy koala was super cute. :)
3. This week has certainly been an indulgent one... this stack of honeycomb pancakes was to die for but not at all healthy. :)
4. If you haven't experienced a San Churro Spanish hot chocolate you should go and get one right now! As the lovebird said 'Is that chocolate custard you're drinking?!?' It's AMAZING!
5. The Land Before Time was on sale at Woollies tonight for $8 - reckon I can convince Chris to turn off the footy so we can watch it? :)
Happy Friday everyone!