Monday 2 June 2014

It's Currently JUNE!

I just l-o-v-e Farley's linky!  I love to have a sneaky-peek into the lives of the bloggers I stalk follow and Currentlies are the perfect way to do that. :)  No need to hide in the bushes outside my house with your binoculars, here's what I'm up to this lovely June:


Listening: I'm so excited about my dinner!  Pity it's got more than an hour left to cook...

Loving:  I struggle a lot with back and shoulder pain and recently have taken to soaking the pain away in a nice, hot bath!  It's such a relaxing way to unwind - and with a book and glass of wine the troubles of the day literally melt away.

Thinking: If you read my Five for Friday post you would have seen my new attempt at staying organised.  For those of you who were wondering (lol) my to-do lists are keeping me on track!  I actually got 2 new products posted to my TpT store last week (both of which I love!) and my house is clean and tidy. 

Wanting: I know most of the people reading this are in Summer already, but we're 2 days into Winter and the weather has been all too warm for my liking!  Where's the cold days and even colder nights?  Today I had my cardigan off before 8:30am and put the aircon on around lunch time. Sigh...

Needing: I have so many awesome resources that I need to get prepared.... Nothing else to say about that, you get it! :)

Summer Bucket List:  We have winter holidays coming up in just less than 4 weeks, so I'll pretend that's my Summer!  I'm hoping to spend lots of time on the beach (about 2 minutes walk from my house) because this time of the year is still more than hot enough for some time in the sun.  I'd also love to cook some of the million meals I have pinned, and get into the groove of creating new things for my kidlets.

There you have it!  Another Currently done and dusted.  Now I"m off to catch up on what you've all been doing. :)

Lauren

5 comments:

  1. We both have a big list of jobs for a Monday night! The hot bath sounds lovely at the moment though!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winter has hit here (thank goodness). Rain & cold weather for the next week or so (I love it).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm currently avoiding my to-do list by reading blogs!! I do hope that you get yours done. I envy you your bath though, I only have a shower in my current flat, do miss soaking in bubbles!

    Butterflying Through Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. A whole day to laminate would be amazing! I'm just getting over a shoulder injury...takes so long! I hope you're feeling better very soon!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we were having what you had for dinner. I need to start making something very soon here. I am glad I found your blog. I especially love find blogs from other places in the world. Australia is one of my favorite places :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by!