Monday 30 June 2014

Monday Meet Up with TTT - Things I'm Thankful For!


If it wasn't for linkies, my poor old blog would be feeling rather neglected lately! Today's link up is courtesy of The Teaching Tribune - they have been hosting the funnest Summer Bloggin' series! (Let's be honest, 'most fun' just doesn't have the same impact!)  The theme of this week's Monday Meet Up is themed around things we are thankful for - and I've included a few photos for you, too! :)


1. I am thankful for my family.  I am so lucky to have a HUGE family (something like 50+ cousins on my Mum's side) and lots of friends who are so close they are like relatives.  Just tonight I heard that the lovely Nana of my oldest friend passed away.  It got me thinking about the blessing that family is. This photo is of my cousin Emma, my cousin James, me and my oldest friend Kristy... we re-created this pic when we met in Seattle a few years ago - 2 living in Vancouver (1 with a new wife), and 2 travelling (1 with a new fiancĂ©). :)


27-ish years later + 1 fiancĂ©  and 1 wife. :)


(This is a terrible photo - but we did have an amazing time!)

2. I am thankful for my lovebird. What else is there to say?


3. 5am alarm, nose blowing, spew cleaning, hearing my name a million times a day... all worth it!  I am thankful for a job that I love.  This photo is from a lifetime ago, when I was teaching a composite 1/2 class, these were the 'big kids'.


Link up if you can to share some things that you are thankful for! Thanks to The Teaching Tribune for hosting. :)

P.S. I'm hosting a giveaway on my Facebook page - pop over to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by!