Tuesday 13 January 2015

Fine Motor Fun... with a FREEBIE!

Hello lovely friends!  I wanted to pop in very quickly to share a few new resources that I'm planning to use this year.  Everyone knows teachers need to make the most of every minute in the classroom, so the bonus is that both of these tasks integrate fine motor skills with literacy and math concepts. Double bonus? One of them is a freebie!

First up is an addition to my Link-It-Up! series of products, this time with a focus on word families.  Simply add plastic chain links, pipe cleaners or laces to the cards and you've got a perfect Literacy Center or fast finisher activity that's easy to differentiate.  Choose pictures only...







...pictures with words...








... or words only.







Or of course, you could use a few of each!


These photos are from the 'Short A' pack, but of course there's 'Short E''Short I''Short O' and 'Short U' families as well.  You can also grab them all in a BUNDLE!


Just this morning I uploaded a cute counting (1-10) freebie to my store.  I'm so excited for my kidlets to use these, I know they'll love the cute snowmen and scooping 'marshmallows' onto hot chocolate!  It will be perfect to practise counting as well as numeral and number word recognition.



Click on the image below to check out this resource:


I hope wherever you are that you're having a wonderful day. Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by!