1. I finally found some cute bugs to use in the 'Gone Buggy' game I pinned from Kindergarten Kindergarten. The kidlets played it in Maths groups and L-O-V-E-D it!
2. This little man decided to wear my playground duty hat back from lunch. It looked so cute on him. It's the moments when my kidlets make me giggle that make teaching Prep so fun!
3. Notice something missing? My last job on Friday afternoon was to pop these number posters on the wall... and the laminator ate number 9! :(
4. I had to drive down the highway to get back to Brisbane for the weekend, and this little mishap made the normally 55 minute journey take over an hour and a half. Sigh. Luckily there was no one injured - just a lot of cars all over the road. I can't tell you how exhausted I was when I finally got home!
(Please ignore the fuel consumption sticker still on my car... I keep forgetting to peel it off!)
5. Is there anything better than Pinterest and 'Say Yes to the Dress' on a Friday night? :)
Happy Weekend everyone!