1. Winter has officially arrived in Queensland! I had to wear a cardigan to work yesterday morning!
2. Last weekend I got to spend some time with my gorgeous nephew Mack. We were at my parents house for Mother's Day. Isn't he sweet?
3. This week my kidlets learnt all about the letter 'w'. We made 'Worms in Mud' as a tasty treat. Gummy worms, chocolate pudding and Milo on the top for dirt. Seriously gross - but the kids absolutely loved them!
4. I posted my first paid item to TpT this week. I still feel nervous when I think about it!
|Sweet Treats - A Sight Word Game|
5. Something tells me that my kidlets are getting tired... Prep is hard work! :)
This was a super short Five because (although it's Saturday here) I'm off to work for our school Open Day. I'm hoping to take some photos of my room to post - taking advantage of it's tidiness! I think I'm going to be jealous later today when I read posts written by all those lucky Northern Hemisphere teachers who are on their Summer holidays. We are only almost halfway through our year!
Link up and share your 'Five for Friday' too!